0 and 31 Adverse Effects Reported by Psychologists and Psychiatrists in 2017

I submitted a Freedom of Information request on how many adverse events are reported to the drug regulators (The MHRA) by Psychologists and Psychiatrists. In 2017 no psychologists working within the mental health industry reported any adverse effects from mental health treatments and only 31 adverse effects were reported by psychiatrists.

The government gave me the results from my Freedom of Information Request in the yearly breakdown format like I asked for that can be viewed and downloaded for free online via the intermedery Freedom of Information request service whatdotheyknow at: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/daryl_brown

I have written 2 articles on the subject and asked the President of the Royal College of Psychiatrists Wendy Burns if she is happy with those numbers, she didn't respond to me while she was responding to others, and she just hasn't responded.



I published two articles on the matter over at Psychvictims.com

0 PSYCHOLOGISTS REPORTED ADVERSE EFFECTS ON FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST   - Article posted on Psychvictims.com

I SUBMITTED A FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST ON HOW MANY ADVERSE EVENTS WERE REPORTED BY PSYCHIATRISTS - Article posted on Psychvictims.com

I have also asked Amnesty International for a response, and the Royal College of Psychiatrists media department for an official response too and I have asked the same question above on twitter to Amnesty International and Disability Rights UK as well as the Health ministers Matt Hancock, Nicola Blackwood and prominent political politicians and candidates prime minister Boris Johnson, Jeremy Corbyn, Jonathan Ashworth and Donald Trump.

Comments

  1. I really like this post. Thank you for sharing this information. I hope you will share more content about psychiatrists.
    psychiatrists in san antonio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Please Look, we are the psychiatrists in austin

    ReplyDelete

  3. Nice post. Please Look, we are the storage units in austin tx.


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

Young man leaves a PSSD suicide note

Sterilising The Mentally Ill: Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD)

(PSSD) Woke Up With Numb Genitals From Forced Hospitalization